Friday, February 12, 2016

Year 2016 Week 07

The idea of starting this blog come about after I move into Sengkang in late 2009. After staying for a couple of years, I realised the surrounding start to change rapidly with trees been cut down to give ways to HDB flats. Therefore in 2012 I started out this blog to snap down the changes using a normal digital camera so that I can view it again in the later years. This is done on my leisure time in my own pace normally on a weekly basis. Times flies and many projects that I snap in the earlier years are completed. 

I also didn't expect this personal blog will gather quite a few readers. It has also provided me some coffee money via Nuffnang for these 4 years. 





Nowadays, I start my walk from Fernvale Court (to snap photos of Fernvale Riverwalk) then continue along Fernvale Link to Fernvale Ridge (Lush Acres & Rivertrees Residences). After that to Fernvale Rivergrove (Riverbank@Fernvale) then make a U-turn and walk along Sengkang West Way to Fernvale Crest (High Park Residences). Lastly to Fernvale Lodge (The Topiary & Fernvale Woods). On same days, I might also ride on my bike out to snap other projects around Anchorvale and Compassvale. Therefore there might be many weeks that there are no updates of projects outside Fernvale. There won't be any changes to this routine.


Some may have guess that I will be moving out to Clementi and you are right. But not to worry, this will only happen towards the end of 2016 :) Hopefully after that, I will still have time to post the weekly updates.

As of now, for this week, I went out for a ride in the Saturday morning and the updates are as follows:

BTOs

Condos & ECs

Others


9 comments:

  1. Hi Bro. It's nice to read how this blog came about. I have been following this blog closely since a relative of mine bought a house at H2O residences. Now I am closely following the progress of Bellewaters as I purchased a unit there too. Thank you for your many years of photos and time.
    Wish you all the best and happy CNY to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following all these years. Have a happy CNY too.

      Delete
  2. Aw.. You are moving to Clementi? No more snapshots of developments at Riverbank then. Anyway, is really nice of you for the updates. Saved my travelling costs to view the development. Good to hear you are earning some coffee money in this... 👍🏼 happy CNY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, only be moving out by the end of the year. So will still have updates till then.

      Delete
    2. Hi are u a owner of RiverBank?
      We have a owners group on FB. Do join us if u are a owner.

      Delete
  3. Lucky me, riverwalk should be almost complete by end 2016 :P
    Been checking on your blog ever since i paid my $10 to hdb.
    Thanks for all your effort, so that we can see the progress weekly! Happy CNY to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha lucky you. Riverwalk progress is quite fast.

      Delete
  4. Zai thanks for the update on RiverBank for the past 2 yrs! :)

    ReplyDelete